Thursday, October 29, 2015

well... isn't having a phrase like "in god we trust" on top of a license plate just asking for it to be mocked? Well played Wombat person!


I'd seriously try to get "Satan" on my plate... but I'm just the type of person to push back at religious bullshit on government issued legally required registration plates.

I refer of course, to the constitutional freedom from govt sponsored religion in the USA as stated in it's foundational paper, I find that stating the notion of the govt trusting in a god to be contradictory to that constitutional freedom, and all common sense and realistic observation that our, and most, governments have no trust in anything but money, corruption, kickbacks to election donors, and making rich people richer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment